Essential Omega-3 for Better Health
The one nutrient that all virtually doctors agree on...the omega-3 fatty acids...are commonly present in cold water fish (sardines, salmon etc.). Some of the positive health effects of omega-3 fatty acids reported in the scientific literature are listed below.
- Better mood, brain health and immune system
- Reduced inflammation
- Weight reduction and decrease in number and size of fat cells
- Improved heart and vascular health
Why Take Essential Omega-3?
There are two major categories of fatty acids – omega-3s and omega-6s. Omega-6s, obtained primarily from vegetable oils, are important for regulation of the immune system. But, too many in the diet can lead to inflammation, causing aches and pains.
Historically, human diets had a healthy ratio of these two fatty acids, approximately 1 to 1. Modern processed foods have skewed that ratio so that the average diet is now almost 20 times higher in omega-6s than omega-3s.
The simplest way I know to achieve a healthier heart and brain is to include more Omega-3 fish oils in your daily diet. The American Heart Association recommends supplements for people with high triglycerides and heart concerns.
However, all men and women will benefit from the heart-friendly effects of fish oils, as well as the benefits of helping to maintain brain serotonin.
Brain and body benefits
Studies show these two power house omega-3s – DHA and EPA – are essential to our health.
Juvenon’s pure, toxin-free, pharmaceutical grade Omega-3 fish oil provides 1000 mg of the two fatty acids: eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA).
The Essential Omega-3 Supplement is formulated as a softgel capsule, coated for improved digestion.
- 600 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – This polyunsaturated fatty acid has the ability to lower inflammation. Studies have shown that increased intake improves cardiovascular health, blood pressure, inflammation and joint pain.
- 400 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – Another polyunsaturated fatty acid, DHA is essential for proper brain function and helps maintain brain serotonin. Low levels have been associated with poor attention, poor brain function, and poor mood.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Don’t wait another moment to support your healthy aging! Order Now.
Your order is backed by one of the strongest guarantees in our industry. Return unused product within 60 days and we’ll refund the full product price. Period.